"Aye, you lad should get going now if you don't want your grandma to have a heart attack again because of your wild imaginations." Grandpa murmured while trying to light the dusty gray chimney of what seem left out of it. "It ain't helping us find a mushroom to day dream of rocks and jokers riding donkeys searching for some lost lady wearing pillow case."
"Come on Gramps!" I exclaim hastily. "Castles are not just rocks. Castles are magically built and glamorously chiseled on the edge of a cliff to see and overlook a huge excited kingdom full of strangely looking BUT amazing villagers and when did I mention jokers and donkeys? Oh probably I did, but aye indeed you will see them on the village!" I breathlessly say with closed hands on my chin.
"Go on now you half a crazy child!" Grandpa said thrusting a mud brown colored pouch on my face."Your Grandma will be home any moment now and you'll see, you will see a glamorously shaped rock flying on your head alright."
I shove the bag and frown at him."But I'm not yet finished with my princess story! It ain't a pillow case that she is wearing now Gramps!" I argue with twinkling eyes.
"And what is it now? A rag or an apron?" He said rolling his eyes while still trying to light the old fireplace.
"Ha! That was what she was wearing before the pillowcase! See you are interested with my stories Grandpa! You do remember them!" I giggle while clapping.
"Nay not so. I remember I say you better be going else I myself will have a heart attack because of your silliness." Grandpa said now smiling as he see a tiny child of fire dancing from the gray fireplace."Stop being childish and grab some wheat for your old lady's cooking."
They say once upon a time is childish and it doesn't fit anymore nor anywhere near in this ghostly like town that we have. Well I say to them thay they are all rusty and old.
I know for sure that tales of fairies, princesses and castles fit not lesser than how I can manage to fit my dirty little feet on this grubby patched shoes that I am wearing since once upon a time even happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment