Jan 02 2014 - 01:35 AM GMT + 8
Dear Diary,
Yesterday was the first day of the year 2014.
I said and promised to myself, "This year, you'll do great! No, you'll do greater than great."
On what that greater than great thing is.. Well, I'm yet to find. I'd want to surprise myself.
Let me account what happened for Jan 01 :
I welcomed the New Year in my house - yes, I'm 26 years old and I have my own house (not yet really mine since it's mortgaged but I plan to have it fully paid this year while crossing my fingers).
I saved money by NOT buying any firecrackers. Not even a single popop so a big round of applause for me please.
I wrote to my future self and hoping to still be able to receive and read it.
I read an English-translated-to-Tagalog book - I love the thought that it's in Tagalog, but I feel sad I didn't fell in love with the story and kept on turning and skipping some of the pages without completely reading until I finished it.
I went to hear my first Mass for this year with my Family (less two of my siblings - one is at home in the province, one was at my place finishing homework for his OJT).
I spent money, double than what I said I'll splurge, by playing at Timezone.
Don't give me that look... come on, I was with my Family!
I got home the 2nd day of the year and promised to start writing again and never to forget my first love - words.
I don't have any new year's resolutions, or maybe I'll have at least one - I'll keep my promise(s).
"Life will start when you both say and have it started." AAN
Jan 02 2014 - 02:06 AM GMT + 8
No comments:
Post a Comment